"When I tell you something is dangerous, I mean it. And, I never forget the Victims"
T.J. Hooker
"Everyone can master a Grief but he who has it”
William Shakespeare
”I had given him a life not worth living, but I had also given him an iron will to live. This was a common combination on the planet Earth”
Kurt Vonnegut about his character, Kilgore Trout.

Monday, November 22, 2021

Tuesday Blues. Behold, Dost Thou see this as a "A Day in the Life of..." sort of post?

TUESDAY BLUES! On a Monday.... This will print on a Monday, but it's really for Tuesday when I will not have the energy to do anything but read dime novels and drink tea.  I'd eat chocolate but that leads to chocolate GUILT and who needs that?  *the HUGE ROAR ENSUES of folks on the entire west coast raising their hands.* 

From Happy Tuesday Memes

 A life time of Hobbies, some commercially viable that combined with a love of sewing everything from dresses to underwear, has left me with WAY  TOO MUCH STUFF!

So, HERE is an article that I thought might help me figure out what needs to go out the door, and how it can have a new life, i.e. One not under my roof. 

This is why I'll be spending less time on Social Media and more time reclaiming a life that makes some sense.

This is one of the more presentable "Swartz Piles".

 

Pre-Pandemic Machine knitting yarn bust
That would be the last time anything but trash went out the door. I'm done with the trash, now that hard parts.

 

Messages from Beyond the grave.. I was trolling the photos and found this. I'd misplaced it.

Sad Times and a Angel's intervention


"And now for something completely different." Old Laugh-in Line
 

Bloom from the begone asparagus fern.

 
I lost my Gardening Ooomph when this shade garden was demolished 

    

Thanks for reading this far.  Oh SNAP!  Time for a snack!  

 

Take TWO!  They're small..ish. 😘





2 comments:

I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..