"When I tell you something is dangerous, I mean it. And, I never forget the Victims"
T.J. Hooker
"Everyone can master a Grief but he who has it”
William Shakespeare
”I had given him a life not worth living, but I had also given him an iron will to live. This was a common combination on the planet Earth”
Kurt Vonnegut about his character, Kilgore Trout.

Sunday, May 8, 2022

Putin goes to hell, but he gets a day off

Putin's invasion of Ukraine suggests the 'peace dividend' is fading |  Kenneth Rogoff | The Guardian
Grab! Grab, Grab!!! c/o of  The Guardian


This joke is from Quora, and is one joke of hundreds.  

Putin dies and goes to hell, but after a while, he is given a day off for good behavior.

So he goes to Moscow, enters a bar, orders a drink, and asks the bartender:

-Is Crimea ours?

-Yes, it is.

-And the Donbas?

-Also ours.

-And Kyiv?

-We got that too.

Satisfied, Putin drinks, and asks:

-Thanks, how much do I owe you?

-5 euros.

 

I love this one....

Vladimir Putin's goodbye will be a long one | The Japan Times
C/o of The Japan Times


No comments:

Post a Comment

I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..