Wednesday, August 19, 2026

Three on Thursday:

Why I hate Desktops.... much b*tchiness ensues....

1.  There is a Huge Difference between the way that a desktop handles a blog and an iPad does it.  

2. Things that used to be easy-peasy are now hair pulling events of long duration.  I am twisted like a pretzel as I type this in a in tiny, unreadable font.

3. I'm renaming my desktop:  "Bite Me!"  AND.....If it wasn't so pricey to wreck a tower, I'd be sticking a long Phillips screwdriver into it's disc drive because that's actually its mouth.  It needs to know PAIN!

St. Michael is my Hero Saint.  He will take care of this!





 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Working my way through the thicket of the American political scene. I am trying to not put any of that up on this blog EVER again. Meh!

Three on Thursday:

Why I hate Desktops.... much b*tchiness ensues.... 1.  There is a Huge Difference between the way that a desktop handles a blog and an iPad ...