It was a fight to the finish to get this up here! Old Old systems!
I think this was such a lovely piece that I now wish I hadn't sold it! lol It was a dichroic glass piece that I made in my kiln, and then wire wrapped. Back in the day when life was shows and more shows and not a lot of dough. heeheehee
And this....
Is another one that I sold through my business, Strawberry Moon Studios.
My Logo: Someone has probably taken it up by now. I had to let it lapse.
It was a lot of fun, my little cottage industry, and I'd have kept it up if only I'd found more venues and could have figured out how to survive the Enron Electricity Company Massacre. Lol.
The web was in it's infancy, and there wasn't much of a local Market. Trust me, you do NOT want to be shipping too much ceramics. Jewelry yes, but not ceramics.
Be seein' You!


No comments:
Post a Comment
Working my way through the thicket of the American political scene. I am trying to not put any of that up on this blog EVER again. Meh!