"Everyone can master a Grief but he who has it”
William Shakespeare
Greed is an incredibly contagious disease 🦠 And, it’s a shame when anyone catches it.
Zippi

Tuesday, April 15, 2014

For Wordless Wednesday - pathetic, absolutely awful moon shot

I know this , but we did see the whole thing up to the whole glorious Blood Moon at the backdoor.  I tried steadying the camera on the door frame but from the dance of Mars in the upper right, you can see it was only partially successful.  HERE is a whole wondrous event from start to end.

She has no tripod. Sniffle
Have  the hoof up, and dug out the Jane's Hedgerows.  *sighs*  There was a time I could do that pattern from memory.

2 comments:

  1. I've given up, and write down everything I do. I don't know what happened; it's just not there any more. Weird.

    ReplyDelete
  2. When you don't have so much to do that you fall into bed exhausted every night, I think your memory will come back and you will knit again on all the things you want to do. You are being creative in your Uni time, and I just know you can get this all back when that is finished. I used to make knitting the first Priority, but times change. Hang in there k. ♥♥! I've loved the photos and discussions on your blog. Very good stuff!

    ReplyDelete

I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..