"Everyone can master a Grief but he who has it”
William Shakespeare
Greed is an incredibly contagious disease 🦠 And, it’s a shame when anyone catches it.
Zippi

Tuesday, August 22, 2017

Tuesday Tails. A very intelligent article about feathers, from NatGeo....

I'm just going to provide the link because I'm behind on a lot of things, and I also slammed into a piece of furniture and can't walk that well. lol

Here is the Article at the National Geographic magazine site.  Expect a few ads and pop ups.  They are ubiquitous these days!  *rolls eyes*

The feather of a threatened Golden Eagle.


I hope that  the tribal efforts at managing these very valuable feathers, and the preserving of habitat and populations of the birds themselves, will be successful.  U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service is putting it's foot down on this, and doing a good job, so kudos to them here as well.

I'd like to send the Eagle killers to that place in hell where vultures eat their livers constantly.  But, I guess that is a little harsh. Maybe it is.  And, maybe it's not!

2 comments:

  1. Sigh! I like eagles. Mankind can be very selfish.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Linda, some can be. It's sad. Plus, greed, added into their Character formulation, leads to all manner of ills. It gives them a weight that seems too unbalancing on the scales of honor as evil is weighed against those who are kind and generous, who are actually more numerous, but neither full of guile nor ruthless.
    Thank you for your visit. ❤️

    ReplyDelete

I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..