"Everyone can master a Grief but he who has it”
William Shakespeare
Greed is an incredibly contagious disease 🦠 And, it’s a shame when anyone catches it.
Zippi

Saturday, September 26, 2020

Sunday Stealing: Life Entirely

Sunday Stealing 

  Hi! I'm your host Bev Sykes of the blog "Funny the World". . Welcome to Sunday Stealing. This feature originated and published on WTIT: The Blog. Here we will steal all types of questions from every corner of the blogosphere. Our promise to you is that we will work hard to find the most interesting and intelligent questions. Cheers to all of us thieves!

 

Stolen from Life Entirely

 

 Stolen from Life Entirely

 

 

1. Something someone told you about yourself that you never forgot  I forgot this Question!  Now I'm thrashing around trying to think of something that I NEVER forgot?  This is not going to HAPPEN, Folks!

 
2. What are your 3 top pet peeves  You really don't want to know.  Well, having determined that you REALLY DO NOT WANT TO KNOW, I will now tell you.  But I'll tell you 5. 

ONE is Smelly people, 

TWO is Smelly Dogs, 

THREE is Smelly water from a pipe- very peevy- FOUR is Smelly Mud, and 

FIVE is Smelly orange goo that some how got stuck to my shoe, hair, elbow of my coat... 

Wait, you only wanted THREE.  Well, please feel free to pick our own favorites then.

3. List five places you want to visit  I want to visit Oregon, Cannon Beach, and Washington State, Mt. Olympic National Park, and Vancouver Island.

4. Share something you struggle with Worry for the future, but I'm not alone in this.

5. Post words of wisdom that speak to you. "Though you, My Lady Queen, are fair 'tis True, Snow White is now far fairer than you."  Translated to modern vernacular this would read,  "Give it over, you old witch. Your day has come and gone."

6. Something you always think “what if....?” about.  What if I'd gone back to school instead of just giving up after the twins were born. 

7. Five blessings in your life. My Family, Friends from all over the world, Dogs, packaged yeast, so I didn't have to gather it overnight like my grandmas did back in the day, and Love from the Universe!

8. Something that you miss.  I miss my girls. 

9. Post about your zodiac sign and whether or not it fits you. I was born in the cusp between two signs, and both of them fit me quite well. Sagittarius and Capricorn.  Being born in the Cusp means that you can pretty much do any darn thing you like that day and the Universe has you covered.  Yes?

10. Think of a word. Search for it on Google images.  Write something inspired by the 11th image. OMG!  Ok, here goes nothing...You've not used the NEW Google image search have you?  It's a MAJOR PITA.  Ok then... Waldo OK.. I've tried three OTHER Words with no success so never mind... Besides I have nothing at all to say about Waldo because he was my fourth word choice anyway, so this puts my words outside the realm of decent Psychological Profiling. 

11. Write about an area of your life that you’d like to improve.  I would like to improve my health.  This is something with which I've been struggling for about 15 years.  It's two steps forward, one back, and sometimes it is two steps forward and THREE steps back.  At this point I'm going to throw in the towel and just eat ice cream Every. Single. Day! 

12. What made you laugh out loud today.  Today, as I recall, I didn't laugh at all. It wasn't a giggle day either... I might have giggled at a Saturday9 pal's answer to something.  Can't recall.  I will consult my diary.....Yes, I do believe I did LOL at a few things from the Niners.

 13. What are your goals for the next 30 days.  I plan to get up, stand up, eat breakfast, clean up one or two little messes, and eat some Soy Ice Cream. 

14. Your highs and lows for the month.  Let's see, I get high about every other day, and then I stay in bed the other days so that's about as high as I go and as low.  It's not possible to lie down on the floor anymore.

15. Favorite movies that you never get tired of watching. "Cold Comfort Farm", "Milagro Beanfield War", "Princess Bride", "Enchanted April", "Emma", "Pride and Prejudice", "Sense and Sensibility" and "Addams Family Values". All the Christmas Movies, with a new favorite in the one, "The Christmas Chronicles", with Goldie Hawn and Kurt  somebody or other.  Russell... heehee

16. Books you have read more than once.  All the Joseph Conrad books, and let's see.. all the Holy Bibles that came out in the 20th century, all the Tony Hillerman Books, Will and Arial Durant's History of Western Civilization.  I've reread most of the Ami Tans, and the Maive Binchy's, and Jane Smiley- god she is a good writer- And a lot more.  I tend to read a lot and never stop for anything because it would be abuse to me to not be able to read books.

17. Something about which you feel strongly. I feel very strongly that we are in great danger at this point. I'm praying for the Military, just about the only thing I trust to do the right thing anymore. No not the militarized police, but the Marines!

18. Five things that make you really happy. Not in any particular order... One is Gardens in bloom and thriving. Two would be the natural world like the parks and seacoasts. Three is seeing little kids having a good time playing. Four is smiling at my hubby, Five is being with my children and sharing a meal.

19. What are you excited about?  That we live in the Best of All possible worlds!  It's a joke.. comes from Candide 


20. Three celebrity crushes Mon Dieu!  I just discovered they are all dead! Oh, the Irony!

 Good night and good Luck!  From Edward R. Murrow's news hour.

8 comments:

  1. So you have a problem with Smelly things - I get that.

    :o)

    Cheers

    PM

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, and I'm glad you Got That... lol
      Cheers! My dear, poor,and old dog set it off.... the "Stream of Consciousness" writing, you know?

      Delete
  2. Love your answers--you're full of spirit! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got a wild hair to write a "stream of consciousness" rant, and think I NAILED it!

      Delete
  3. My dad would say you are full of p*ss and vinegar today. Heh. I was afraid I was the only person who thought a military intervention might be the next step - a military coup, as it were, but I guess not. I do not like smelly things, either, but they are bigger than peeves to actual dislike.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YES! Piss and vinegar... lol
      With my eyesight going, the wicked SMELLS are getting stronger and harder to bear without reacting, much that I'd like to do that.
      Oh, many, many are thinking this unmentionable thing... Many.. that's the scary part. Some have been prepping for this day from the get-go. They are well armed and have too little regard for laws, shall we say?

      Delete
  4. Your responses put a smile on my face. Thanks for making my dreary morning a ray of sunshine with your sense of humor. We pray for our military all the time. Here's to better health and days ahead for you. Stay safe and be well. :)

    Cathy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Cathy, glad to help, and yes, in the end, that fact that we can laugh is a real blessing.
      I prayed that people like Mattis would have a lasting effect on the little orange man, but it doesn't look like it has. He's still busily saying provocative things. trump has no brain and he doesn't read.

      Delete

I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..