"When I tell you something is dangerous, I mean it. And, I never forget the Victims"
T.J. Hooker
"Everyone can master a Grief but he who has it”
William Shakespeare
”I had given him a life not worth living, but I had also given him an iron will to live. This was a common combination on the planet Earth”
Kurt Vonnegut about his character, Kilgore Trout.

Wednesday, November 25, 2020

A Wordy Wordless Wednesday

President Obama signs a note for a soldier's daughter to take to her teacher, for missing class.  She was attending a special day for Wounded Warriors at the White House.  I think she is a little Darling.

HERE is the link.  It is from the US News and world report collection, "Obama Behind the Scenes" . 

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. It was so sweet.
      The whole link of over 170 photos is something good to remember and think back on. He is an amazing man and president for ALL the people.

      Delete

I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..