"When I tell you something is dangerous, I mean it. And, I never forget the Victims"
T.J. Hooker
"Everyone can master a Grief but he who has it”
William Shakespeare
”I had given him a life not worth living, but I had also given him an iron will to live. This was a common combination on the planet Earth”
Kurt Vonnegut about his character, Kilgore Trout.

Tuesday, July 20, 2021

Drone Wars... and Daniel Hale...

 Daniel Hale,  whose famous ancestor was Nathan.. yes, that one....

Here's the Scoop:

https://nymag.com/intelligencer/article/daniel-hale-drone-wars.html?utm_source=Sailthru&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=One%20Great%20Story%20-%20July%2020%2C%202021&utm_term=Subscription%20List%20-%20One%20Great%20Story

Oh I know... You'll have to copy and paste this.  

But it's an interesting story about an amazing kid.  These smart kids are EVERYWHERE, and they all don't love money more than Honor....

 I think they are pretty dog gone impressive.  

 

I'm reading Scahill's book, Dirty Wars... 

2 comments:

  1. Hey there. I was missing you and thought I'd drop in. Hope you're doing well. Looks like you're reading and intellectualizing! (Is that a thing?) Be well and take care.

    ReplyDelete

I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..