"Everyone can master a Grief but he who has it”
William Shakespeare
Greed is an incredibly contagious disease 🦠 And, it’s a shame when anyone catches it.
Zippi

Saturday, September 28, 2024

Im Around and alive....

I'm sorry to Have neglected this blog. 
 But I must read constantly for my soul.  

And, of course, the world decides to blow up.  I guess that was inevitable, given the care and feeding of despots has been the major political activity that those in power, and those who want to be in power, have loosed on the rest of us, who really only want the human family to act, well, more humane.  

I will share my reading but not through Goodreads, which I don't like much at all.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..