"Repent. Get clear. Get out!
Look Homeward Angels
"They are taking the Kingdom of Heaven by storm and doing it violence.”
Jesus
Greed is an incredibly contagious disease 🦠 And, it’s a shame when anyone catches it.
Zippi

Friday, July 24, 2026

Free Range Friday : I'm tring to stop markking mistrakes in my blog entr'es.

 

Exactly So!


Ahhhh... 
The pleasures of watching Miss Marple solve crimes, while I am knitting mitts. and sometimes a hat or socks.  

The last of the replacement needles arrived…But I’m catching DH.s cold.  🥶🧯🐦‍🔥❤️‍🔥 So…… all the freaking changes that Google’s made in the use of Blogger and photo uploading are FREAKING ME OUT!



Dear Three On Thursday groupies..... *wink*

I'm still trying to find my way around what I thought to be a brand new MEME for me.....so I'll be visiting and leaving a proper comment ASAP.  

From what there is in my "way back machine", this was once a meme that I've been a party to.  And then.... many broken bones and a couple of falls had knocked  that memory right out of my head!  Glad to be somewhat, sort of... back!  It's fun!  Just what this Old Gal needed!  


No comments:

Post a Comment

I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..