"Repent. Get clear. Get out!
Look Homeward Angels
"They are taking the Kingdom of Heaven by storm and doing it violence.”
Jesus
Greed is an incredibly contagious disease 🦠 And, it’s a shame when anyone catches it.
Zippi

Monday, July 27, 2026

Music Monday: "Hotel California"

This weekly post may become a thing of the past.  

It's gotten difficult for me because I don't like the way that EVERY thing has been monetized by Monster Corporations that just must ABSOLUTELY  suck every penny out of what was a wonderful promo site for new music and new musicians. If I'm wrong just tell me.....

I'm trying to find something to put here:  The is one of my favorite songs of The Eagles - a classic.

https://music.youtube.com/watch?v=dLl4PZtxia8&list=OLAK5uy_lOdasVXNcleJ5OV1vf0kX3H89X7E4etyA

See if this works....  You will likely run into an AD first before you are blessed to hear one of the most popular of all the songs by The Eagles... 

May you have a good rest of your day.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..