"Everyone can master a Grief but he who has it”
William Shakespeare
Greed is an incredibly contagious disease 🦠 And, it’s a shame when anyone catches it.
Zippi

Monday, March 21, 2005

Yes, Yes, I am very lax about posting but I did have a picture of a pair of socks to show off but the camera and the computer will not communicate this afternoon! Drat!

The blue/navy/white socks are all done and in the mail to my daughter. I've ordered several books about Aran sweaters because I had one pathetic example of Aran in a book at home at the time. Subsequently I've been sent a lovely pattern from a net friend in KR and DH loves it! I will make him that sweater. I will put up a picture of a similar pattern here for all to see.

Meanwhile, according to a dream I had last night, you CAN safely purchase diamonds from a back alley in Guatamala from a recently arrived Chinese couple. They are very sweet. To whomever that message is addressed, and don't ask me I only had the dream, I wish you luck.

Back to trying to get the computer to talk to the darn camera, or vis versa... stay tuned!

Oh, I don't do political anymore. It's too hard on my heart. I want to live longer.

2 comments:

  1. about freeken time you know
    just remember the alligator
    vi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vi! How can I forget the alligator? huh huh? Elvis by name, and due for a dental exam.

    ReplyDelete

I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..