"Everyone can master a Grief but he who has it”
William Shakespeare
Greed is an incredibly contagious disease 🦠 And, it’s a shame when anyone catches it.
Zippi

Monday, April 11, 2005

I haven't knit much at all this month...

But the matching yarn for the new hat came. Now I have to make the pattern for it in farrow rib to match the scarve that DD made for her Dad. I will try to get some pictures up of other projects resurrected from the past. Somehow I've lost touch with my camera; it wants to blur things, or make them funny colors. I don't want to have to get a new one because we've got a major remodel of a bathroom coming up. The 50 year old tubby decided to give out and leak. Cast Iron is NOT forever though it may seem so. I'm thinking my DH is getting overwhelmed by life and can't figure out where to start on anything so nothing is getting done. Who knows what will happen when the tub gets removed.. Will the ceramic tile stay on the wall? What is behind the wall? Is what is behind the wall totally black with mold? These and other questions are keeping me up at night.

Vi, thanks for that link but that color is goooooon with the wind. Not available. finitoooo.. I would have loved to have more, too. Got it from the bottom of a pile at the LYS nearly a year and a half ago.

Is Easter really over? I'm out of Cadbury Eggs so it must be over.

2 comments:

  1. don't think of it as mold think of it as exotic fungi that you will gently remove to the trash compactor
    and sorry about the yarn
    did you email them about it?
    vi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heck Vi, I never thought about doing that email thinga!

    And hopefully the exotic fungi in the bathtub wall will turn out to be another one of my phantom anxieties. hehe

    ReplyDelete

I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..