"Everyone can master a Grief but he who has it”
William Shakespeare
Greed is an incredibly contagious disease 🦠 And, it’s a shame when anyone catches it.
Zippi

Friday, April 1, 2005

This is Interesting; it was posted at Knitter's Review

This is an Ecological "footprint" test

http://www.myfootprint.org/

Try it, it will surprise you. The only thing that surprised me is that even though we have solar water heating since 84 and have been very, very frugal with water and energy and the like, my footprint came out larger than one planet. I find it difficult to believe but, there you are! Have a look!

2 comments:

  1. I got a 1.7 but I think bernie would get more
    see it is offical........I have no life

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vi you are a crack up! No Life Indeed! You have a very creative and interesting life because you are so giving and yet so crusty, like good Italian Bread fresh from the bakery. I got a 7 but when the kids were home we would have gotten a 1.8 as they walked to school or rode a bus pretty much up through college. Bob even rode his bike to work for about a year of Mon, Wed, Friday with a group of guys. Anyway, non consuming is still a nice life. *chucks your cute little chin* Here's to you bebe! My sister was the company today and she put her feets into my socks for me.

    ReplyDelete

I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..