"Everyone can master a Grief but he who has it”
William Shakespeare
Greed is an incredibly contagious disease 🦠 And, it’s a shame when anyone catches it.
Zippi

Monday, May 2, 2005

Still no piccies

I am trying to get the small kiln's pyrometer calibrated. Sorry. This all takes time. I'll be doing chores the rest of the day, too, and getting some by laws printed out for the Ceramic Club. Is this a Monday? Ah yes, that laundry day!

The ribbing of the back for the aran is almost finished. It's supposed to be three and a half inches wide, and has a twisted knit stitch every other row. It looks really cool. When I was doing this twist, I recalled a black sweater I made for myself ages ago that was all twisted stitch. I loved it but forgot completely about it! How can that be????

Anyway, now the fun part begins as I start the first pattern row. Better get some stitch markers made. I'll make them as I go from some of my beads. Red on green should be pretty, eh?

6 comments:

  1. Hi Vi... what can I say? Some days you get things done and some days you want to stay in the hyperbolic chamber. hehe..

    I am learning how to use the editor here though. I put Misti's Page up. She is so cool. So young and so smart! I am going to try to get pictures up tomorrow. I've got the camera off the computer and at the ready. One Day at a Time...

    ReplyDelete
  2. lella, you are adorable
    what a great pix
    vi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Zippi!!!!! Get ye back on aim!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw shucks vi.. I like it cause my doggie was younger and redder and I was younger and my hair wasn't so grey.

    Misti, I put up the aim. Mostly I'm not on in the evenings anymore. Play 2 MMPOLG with my DD and Hubby most evenings now.

    ReplyDelete

I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..