"Everyone can master a Grief but he who has it”
William Shakespeare
Greed is an incredibly contagious disease 🦠 And, it’s a shame when anyone catches it.
Zippi

Friday, May 13, 2005


These are the scarves that DD2 made for me for Christmas and the little hat I got a year ago at Christmas from my twin DD (DD3) who has been knitting for quite a few years. She and her twin have knit those four foot long pointed snowboarders hats as well, and even now some socks (DD4) for some of her friends. The first socks for DD4 ( the twins are three minutes apart in age) is on this blog also. DD1 is a crocheter of amazing patternless triad design doilies, beaded jewelry, and all things afghanish... She showed me one this summer that I hope she will finish. Hint Hint.. heehee It's lovely..

No comments:

Post a Comment

I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..