"Everyone can master a Grief but he who has it”
William Shakespeare
Greed is an incredibly contagious disease 🦠 And, it’s a shame when anyone catches it.
Zippi

Wednesday, June 8, 2005

Cami Knit-a-long

Ladyv linked to a Cami KAL that I think is pretty fabulous and thought I'd put that link here but, since I am notoriously link-making deprived, I will just put up the URL for you to copy and paste. Someday I will have the time to learn how to do this simple thing that will take me hours!

Sorry... Now broken link goes absolutely no where so I removed it.

If this works I'm going to celebrate with a big piece of chocolate!

Yeay! It worked. First I went to my own web page and played with the cursed source code for 45 minutes. NOTHING DOING!!!! Then I did a completely THOROUGH search of Blogger help, found the tiny piece of code and A! VOILA!

*Bows before falling on face......*

No comments:

Post a Comment

I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..