"Everyone can master a Grief but he who has it”
William Shakespeare
Greed is an incredibly contagious disease 🦠 And, it’s a shame when anyone catches it.
Zippi

Monday, June 6, 2005

We went to the Mountains for a weekend and That Ugly Pink Sock.

We spent some time with family in the great outdoors in the nearby mountains. No Karen, only 7K feet. Lol.

I have a few wildflower pictures and a few others that might be interesting. DH's outdoor kitchen and my indoor one. A moose.. Just joking! We only have mountain lions here and thankfully did not meet up with any!

Also, I have no ideeeeea what the flowers are so must look them up in the Audubon guide and give them a name first. We have a home away from home called a Bounder that we bought used 7 years ago and we use it so that my hips don't collapse on me. There is nothing like tent camping but those days are over for me.

This pink sock saga.. It started out as a pink ribbon sock and then transmogrified into a cable sock. Then I saw a pair of lovely lace socks to make but they are now so UGLY in real life I can't take it. I'm frogging them and knitting a plainer top to wear with my platforms. What can I say. I love lace but this isn't for me. The tops will not stay up... I can tell this already. Sooooo... I think maybe back to the little cables? I'll get piccies up before I frog them. Don't look too closely. hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment

I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..