"Everyone can master a Grief but he who has it”
William Shakespeare
Greed is an incredibly contagious disease 🦠 And, it’s a shame when anyone catches it.
Zippi

Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Yikes... Knitting.. this is a knitting blog!

I finished the first pink sock up to the bottom of the leg. This confused and contorted verbal picture comes about because I knit top down socks. Piccies will follow if you promise not to be too critical of my lace. ;o) I'll just scrunch it up so you can't count the rows very well.

2 comments:

  1. Aww, well I do feel bad about it. If only I could knit faster Pugknits.. I think I need to get out the spindle and make some yarn and dye it and take lots of pictures to regain my credibility as a knitting blog.

    ReplyDelete

I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..