"Everyone can master a Grief but he who has it”
William Shakespeare
Greed is an incredibly contagious disease 🦠 And, it’s a shame when anyone catches it.
Zippi

Thursday, September 1, 2005

Peek a boo Comments.. Booo hooo hooo!

Well, I started fiddling with the code again, wanting comments to show in the main page and not in a pop up. I've got a little clash here. DH will have to scan his eyes over this.. maybe it's the anonymous comment block that has to go next.

Oh well, Sorry I don't think I can have comments for awhile unless some HTML miracle happens and Jane, I really, reaaaaally tried. I want this thing!

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz need sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep

No comments:

Post a Comment

I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..