"Everyone can master a Grief but he who has it”
William Shakespeare
Greed is an incredibly contagious disease 🦠 And, it’s a shame when anyone catches it.
Zippi

Monday, October 31, 2005

Still waiting for the wheel....

Dang it! Oh my, I'm not very patient, either.

At least there is Halloween and a few meetings in the rest of the week, and work on the wire to do. And knitting.

Tonight I am playing a witch and handing out candy in a blacklace swingy dress, black cape and shoes, and a purple hat. I've painted my nails black and have some black lipstick. With my freshly washed grey haggy hair sticking out in all directions, this is going to be fun. I promise not to scare any bebes more than just to look at them .... DH says I smile too much, though. But they are all so cute!

Buhahahahahaha!!!

4 comments:

  1. A witch who smile too much? That's gotta be interesting...hehe...

    yeah, can you sense that i'm as impatient as you...OK, may be a bit less....teeheeee

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish we lived where there were kids to dress up for =(

    what karen said... Pictures, please!

    ReplyDelete

I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..