"Everyone can master a Grief but he who has it”
William Shakespeare
Greed is an incredibly contagious disease 🦠 And, it’s a shame when anyone catches it.
Zippi

Thursday, November 10, 2005

Busy Day!

To Karen and Jane, thank you both very much!

There would be more progress photos today except that the contractor and I went to pick out travertine for walls and floor, and some lovely sage green paint. I got Ralph Lauren; for the first time in my life, designer paint! It's called "Whispering Hills". This big spending will now cease however.

Must eat more Wheaties! I'm no longer used to being up at the crack of dawn but you really must be out of the way of the remodel crew.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..