The socks look pretty good together. I've been trying to think of something to say about the swollen feet. It's a quirk of mine to worry about how my feet look, so I am speechless, almost. Moi? Speechless? Buhahahahahaha!
Not only did I have porcupine toes for that picture, if you look closely at one of the quills it's sticking straight into my right foot. A gentle poke but unconfortable. The socks are for my popsicle toes, which can wake DH up from the deepest of sleep when a fire engine coming full bore down your street with siren blazing has not.
Karen, thanks, though I must say I was only half awake, and therefore semi conscious to the danger of walking to the chair. (Ouch OUch OUCH!), but I made it, clacking all the way across the tiles.
I still think a sweaterback, shot over the shoulder into a mirror, qualifies as my favorite model/photogragher spine twisting trick. That clever contortion earns a 10. =o)
Aww Rissa, you've got cute feet! I've seen your toes sticking out of that sock. Looking forward to seeing the finished one on your blog. =0)
And thanks for the heads up on the socketta. Some is winging it's way to me. This is the only slip up I am allowed, though, for the next 35 days. How can I do it, Mon Dieu!
ROFL - Porcupine feet! What a great photo! :-)))
ReplyDeleteNot only did I have porcupine toes for that picture, if you look closely at one of the quills it's sticking straight into my right foot. A gentle poke but unconfortable. The socks are for my popsicle toes, which can wake DH up from the deepest of sleep when a fire engine coming full bore down your street with siren blazing has not.
ReplyDeleteKaren, thanks, though I must say I was only half awake, and therefore semi conscious to the danger of walking to the chair. (Ouch OUch OUCH!), but I made it, clacking all the way across the tiles.
I still think a sweaterback, shot over the shoulder into a mirror, qualifies as my favorite model/photogragher spine twisting trick. That clever contortion earns a 10. =o)
I think I have Fred Flintstone feet...my husband thinks other wise. LOL I need to finish that toe and post a pic of my socks. :-D
ReplyDeleteAww Rissa, you've got cute feet! I've seen your toes sticking out of that sock. Looking forward to seeing the finished one on your blog. =0)
ReplyDeleteAnd thanks for the heads up on the socketta. Some is winging it's way to me. This is the only slip up I am allowed, though, for the next 35 days. How can I do it, Mon Dieu!