"Everyone can master a Grief but he who has it”
William Shakespeare
Greed is an incredibly contagious disease 🦠 And, it’s a shame when anyone catches it.
Zippi

Thursday, March 30, 2006

Shade patio with all the plants down to get a drink in winter

This is at the winter scruffy, but I love this place in late spring and early summer, when all the plants are in trim and the tables and chairs are ready for knitting, quiltmaking ( when I do that, ha!) and a glass of lemonade made from the lemons from the meyer's lemon tree.   Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. It's gorgeous - I love it. I can imagine spending many, many, quiet hours there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Karen, and quiet hours is what is needed right now, just knitting away and trying to figure out the meaning of life. Is it really for the living? hehe....

    I mean maybe we are all just holograms fitted into a chip somewhere in a computer on the starship Enterprise.

    ReplyDelete

I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..