"Everyone can master a Grief but he who has it”
William Shakespeare
Greed is an incredibly contagious disease 🦠 And, it’s a shame when anyone catches it.
Zippi

Saturday, April 29, 2006

Thank you so much

Thank you all so very much for your kind comments, good wishes and prayers. :o)

Surgery went very well. The pain killers working very well, too. All the fingers back "on line" so far so there seems to be no nerve damage. Thumb seems too work well, too. Yippie! It will be about ten weeks before knitting is fully operational. Now if I could just keep the deadened elbow from letting the arm come sock me in the face. They deaden everything from the elbow down so there are no surprises from touched nerves.

I have lots more to say about the hazards of flying low, but one handed typing is ... well you know...pretty much the pits.

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad to hear that you're okay! Let's hope your recovery is speedy and you can get back to knitting (and two-handed typing) soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Jane, let's hope. Being forcibly separated from my tools is hard to take. I regret the times I didn't fully use.

    ReplyDelete

I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..