"Everyone can master a Grief but he who has it”
William Shakespeare
Greed is an incredibly contagious disease 🦠 And, it’s a shame when anyone catches it.
Zippi

Sunday, May 21, 2006

Had to slow down

I started to get pains in the left wrist, from hefting and dangling the whole world of mine off the end of that hand. But I did still kept the bowling ball in the closet. *wink*

It's so funny that you forget about carpal tunnel until it starts pinching you in the er... arse.

The scarf is chugging slowly along but a KNOT appeared which will have to be Russian joined. Isn't acrylic yarn fun? :p

There will soon be a picture of the zipper (probably tomorrow) that was installed by a non-board certified plastic surgeon (I found him in the Yellow Pages) who lives over the local pizzeria and works from his home. No one else wanted to do this surgery even though they did think it would be handy in the queues at the airport. More on that later.

I've reverantly covered the spinning wheel, and DH will wind off the singles before the moths eat all of it. A couple of visits to the freezer should take care of any little critters trying to make their living at my expense.

2 comments:

  1. Carpal tunnel - eeeeek!
    Couldn't they have fixed that while they were messing about in your wrist anyhow? :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Karen, yes, eeeeek! I think they probably fixed the right wrist CT problems with the surgery just by the nature of it, but it's the left one that getting all the current overuse. I just have to be very good about what I do with it for now. I bet you've had this, eh?

    Most of the people in the PT clinic I'm in are work related hands problems patients. carpal tunnel pain and debilitation is worse in some way than this has been. I've had both now so am comparing.

    ReplyDelete

I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..