Sunday, June 11, 2006

Trekking right along...

Some progress has been made! Knitting through it has been better than trying to heft my little weights. I can tell the therapist that I can't do the weights three times a day or it will ruin my knitting! Yes? I believe that any knitter would understand the logic.  Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. that is huge progress...hehheh...you put me to shame...love the blues :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, thankya trish. :) I did notice that the gauge on size tens is a bit big but in a scarf there's no harm done in that way.

    Pugknits.. you are a busy bee, with all the dyeing and spinning up of gorgeous stuff as well as being kitchen staff -- I saw that on your etsy page lol-- and a working girl, too! When do you even have time to knit, I cannot guess. I sit on my bum all day now. Wait, I'll go scream into a pillow ... brb..

    Ahhhhh that feels better. I didn't have to call the, er, Whaaaambulance, as TerriB says. ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice work!

    Take care of that hand, you hear? :-))

    ReplyDelete

I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..

My beautiful header is gone.. removed …

UPDATED…It’s back up 🆙  and in the right place.  Whew!! 😰 it’s a LOT BIGGER than it should be… but ….. what the heck?  I just don’t think ...