Sunday, June 4, 2006

Webcam at Nepenthe in Big Sur

Trish's post reminded me to put this up.

I'm off to scrub up and get ready to partay!

1 comment:

  1. Trish, once I found it, I had to post the link. heehee. I wanted you to see it and be able to link to it for nostalgia. Also, when I saw that Fassetts owned Nepenthe, my brain started making connections, like, just how many Fassetts could there be in the world? I guessed but didn't know.

    nit one, you made me look. You are a commercial site I suppose.

    ReplyDelete

I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..

My beautiful header is gone.. removed …

UPDATED…It’s back up 🆙  and in the right place.  Whew!! 😰 it’s a LOT BIGGER than it should be… but ….. what the heck?  I just don’t think ...