"Everyone can master a Grief but he who has it”
William Shakespeare
Greed is an incredibly contagious disease 🦠 And, it’s a shame when anyone catches it.
Zippi

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Australian Quilt

Sue Dennis did this stunning quilt called "Tumbling Treasures". The idea behind the quilt, she explained in her description, was that she loved to see what came out of her rock tumbler, and she always was fascinated by what was hidden under the earth beneath our feet. She used batiks and hand dyed fabrics and just did a smashing job of hand embroidery on the mid section as well. The quilting was very beautiful. This goes beyond my rock hound madness. It's really something to see as you round a corner in the show. Great Quilt!  Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. Once again, wow. This one is really gorgeous. What creativity!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh.... there's more! But, tomorrow, post card exchanges..

    I've been trying to get started on the bed sock and have actually frogged that easy does it project two times. I think my hairnet is too tight!

    ReplyDelete

I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..