"Everyone can master a Grief but he who has it”
William Shakespeare
Greed is an incredibly contagious disease 🦠 And, it’s a shame when anyone catches it.
Zippi

Thursday, November 9, 2006

Closer view of Wetlands Watch

Who ever gets to look at this quilt everyday is one lucky person. It's so perfect and so beautiful. I hope that you have enjoyed the quilt pictures, and there will be more of them. I know a lot of you are looking for knitting, but I am also a quilter and I think I'm getting quilt fever! I will never stop knitting. It's just too much fun, so this won't turn into a quilting blog. I don't think it will anyway. You never know in life, though, do you? Buhahahaha!  Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..