Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My beautiful header is gone.. removed …
UPDATED…It’s back up 🆙 and in the right place. Whew!! 😰 it’s a LOT BIGGER than it should be… but ….. what the heck? I just don’t think ...
-
Anyone wishing to see the other Offerings from the thieves go HERE Sorry about the simplicity but I'm using a lap top. Thank you Bev...
-
Welcome to Saturday 9. What we've committed to our readers is that we will post 9 questions every Saturday. Sometimes the post will h...
-
“I Won’t Be The One to Let Go” Unfamiliar with this week's tune? Hear it here . Pretty song, Sam. I love both of these singers. Anyon...
We have memories, alright! Come see my blog.
ReplyDeleteHope you have a bunch a new great memories!
Hi AR. I see that you were all set to have a nice relaxing time of it.
ReplyDeleteOuch ouch ouch! That is going to be a sore puppy for sometime, that ankle. One good thing is that he is so young he will heal faster. One bad thing is that he is young and still thinks he's invincible. ;o)
I don't envy you trying to get him to rest if often enough for it to align and heal.
As far as family holidays with DH's family goes, for us they have only been getting better and better; it's really getting pleasant. I've always enjoyed spending time with our kids as most moms do.