"Everyone can master a Grief but he who has it”
William Shakespeare
Greed is an incredibly contagious disease 🦠 And, it’s a shame when anyone catches it.
Zippi

Friday, March 9, 2007

Complete and He wants the hat.

 
















I'll make another one for him and send the first one off to DD3. Today I cast on trekkerXXL in red colors, finished casting on Drops' Aran and also Gretchen. From HEREI ordered some of the newer cotton,hemp, modal blend yarn in two colors, for DD1 who is allergic to wool but wants some short fingered gloves.

Let's see if Picasa actually knows how to do this right now that it's fighting it out with blogger Beta. Hmmm we will see!

I'm going to take my knitting to the beach if this weather holds out. It's warm and very sunny today. May weather, in March! Very nice indeed.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. How nice to see your version of this hat--I love the colors!

    Cheers!

    Sarah-Hope
    www.whatifknits.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for stopping by Sarah-Hope and for sharing the pattern in MagKnits. I already have two more to knit for my family. It's a lovely pattern.

    ReplyDelete

I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..