Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
WHAT DAY IS THIS? LOL
The difference between Sanity and INsanity is a VERY THIN LINE! I'm reading a book by Jane Smiley that I don't want to end. Howev...
-
Anyone wishing to see the other Offerings from the thieves go HERE Sorry about the simplicity but I'm using a lap top. Thank you Bev...
-
Welcome to Saturday 9. What we've committed to our readers is that we will post 9 questions every Saturday. Sometimes the post will h...
-
“I Won’t Be The One to Let Go” Unfamiliar with this week's tune? Hear it here . Pretty song, Sam. I love both of these singers. Anyon...

Lovely sky! I wish I could find some alpaca sport weight in that color.
ReplyDeleteYou and me both, Trish. I love that color.
ReplyDeleteThat blue sky comes after a wind that blows a storm in. We got more rain, and thunder and lightning yesterday, the next day after the piccy. Such a relief. It was headed your way last we heard. =o)