"Everyone can master a Grief but he who has it”
William Shakespeare
Greed is an incredibly contagious disease 🦠 And, it’s a shame when anyone catches it.
Zippi

Friday, May 4, 2007

Hummingbirds, As promised

 


I'm finding it difficult to compose an Ode about sisters. My sister has not felt well the past two months. My brother is here this week, and we are going to try our best to cheer her up a bit. She needs more sleep and less stress because of her illness and she has a rather hard life at the moment. All our rich Uncles died already, and the rich Aunts never were very generous. We are related by blood to them, and find it all very amusing. Predictably, they all died and left their money first to each other, and then to someone else, so we just chug along on our own. No guilt, either!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..