The sister of the other plant. I'll look these two little cactus plants up later to be sure about the species but it starts with an S, I believe. This flower looks lavendar in the early morning light, but is really pink in the sun.
Thanks Trish :o) Coming soon, the beavertails that have set buds.
Tomorrow we have to move a big cactus out of the shade to re-aclimate it to the sun. Then we have to plant the monster which is as tall as I am. Hope we don't have a trip to the ER coming up. lol
Ooooh, such a delicate pink. Very pretty!
ReplyDeleteThanks Trish :o) Coming soon, the beavertails that have set buds.
ReplyDeleteTomorrow we have to move a big cactus out of the shade to re-aclimate it to the sun. Then we have to plant the monster which is as tall as I am. Hope we don't have a trip to the ER coming up. lol