Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Floral Relief for the Heatwave

 
Thought you might like this, Trish. :)
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. Wow those are beautiful are they all from your garden --

    ReplyDelete
  2. How could I not?

    Those are some gorgeous flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Rho and Trish. Glad that you enjoyed seeing the bouquet. I wish I could have a flower garden but the orchid cactus and others make a little show every year, so my heart is content. I have two rose bushes, too.

    These flowers are from the farmer's market. DH gets them whenever they have nice ones, which is often. Water restrictions pretty much mean that I don't grow many flowers that require lots of water.

    Those frilled ones are a marigold that I've never seen before. The one in the front center even has a tiny bit of purple in it. Fabulous little flowers.

    ReplyDelete

Working my way through the thicket of the American political scene. I am trying to not put any of that up on this blog EVER again. Meh!