Tuesday, July 10, 2007

The Gateway to the Western End of Friendship Park

 
This is a James Hubbell Masterpiece if you ask me. It is so Lovely. About those bricks. Well a real pro would have brought a broom, lol. You can tell amateurs from the professionals by the feather dusters and brooms Pros carry with them.

Enjoy the piccies and YES, I did KIP at Shelter Island today. I took the boot sock and when my sister took a little snooze, I knitted a few rows.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. Absolutely drop-dead gorgeous gateway!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Chris, thanks for your comment. It really is beautiful. Hubbard's work is amazing. Odd sometimes, especially his habitats, but they are beautiful, too.

    ReplyDelete

Working my way through the thicket of the American political scene. I am trying to not put any of that up on this blog EVER again. Meh!

THANK YOU FOR YOUR PATIENCE...

🙏 The difference between Sanity and INsanity is a VERY THIN LINE! 🙏  I'm reading a book by Jane Smiley that I don't want to end.  ...