It's a small hybridized plant, due to cross pollenation in our yard, that doesn't usually bloom until late winter. I turned around from taking the rose pictures and this bloom was right at eye height. Enjoy!
Thanks for your comment and for stopping by, Vicki. I really appreciate it.
Vibrant Colors.. ah yes, This is why people keep eppys, for the blossom colors. Eleven months of the year they are strappy green and fleshy plants,fairly ugly. Then they get heavenly, delicate blooms in eye popping colors for that one month. :o)
Beautiful flower! The colors are so vibrant.
ReplyDeleteThanks for your comment and for stopping by, Vicki. I really appreciate it.
ReplyDeleteVibrant Colors.. ah yes, This is why people keep eppys, for the blossom colors. Eleven months of the year they are strappy green and fleshy plants,fairly ugly. Then they get heavenly, delicate blooms in eye popping colors for that one month. :o)
Oh, pretty!
ReplyDeleteHi Rachel. Thanks for you comment on Brandy rose. She's a beautiful rose, and almost didn't get saved. Wheew!
ReplyDelete