"Everyone can master a Grief but he who has it”
William Shakespeare
Greed is an incredibly contagious disease 🦠 And, it’s a shame when anyone catches it.
Zippi

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

I'm knitting. And I broke the yarn fast...

Ya, I bought some yarn to go with some I had, so now there's enough for a hat and a scarf for myself. Soywool from Michaels in a delicious color called Natural Plum. I see that it's made in China. Gah! Anyway, I'd better pay more attention to THAT in future. Just when you think you've got a handle on things, you get a blind sided slap from someone like Patons. Sheesh.

Knitting a little bit on everything so far nearly every day. Less time for reading blogs and forums but Gee, you just can't do everything.

A friend just got a howdy from the City about needing a business license. Our city blokes had some graft going on and the grafters apparently denuded a VIPension Fund, so now they are desperate for funds! I'm going to start an Etsy store or just sell trinkets on Ebay from this year. That was planned last year as there is a lot less stress than doing the show circuits!

I've changed some of the percentages on the WIPs. The Aran sweater is growing as I've finally figured out all the symbols and what they mean. Vrang? Rett? Oh my! You've got to love deciphering a language that beautiful. Sigh.. My sister and I were in love with Oslo for several years and we used to shout out, "Norvay for the Norvegans!" and giggle, as no one knew why we were being nuts. Of course this has nothing to do with translating Swedish!!

I voted today by absentee ballot. Now, please don't forget to vote in the Primaries! You'll be a lot happier if you know that you voted and your voice, though it may be buried in a mass of contrasting votes, is still a

Sentinel of Success
For the Democratic Process.

YAY for US!

2 comments:

  1. Hi - just saw your comment on my blog, so i zipped (sorry, couldn't help it!) over here and was amazed. I think we have a few things in common! knitting (I'm on KR too, as I guess you already saw), dogs, the blues (occasionally), concern about the Earth... wouldn't call myself artsy fartsy, but it's in there, and trying to break out at times.. Ciao for now, nice to meet ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha! I'm not blue, I'm just insane. *cough*

    Welcome to my blog and thank you for your comments. Oh, btw, I replaced all my largish crochet hooks this past week ( I gave them all to my DD who crochets) so that I can get back into hooking. Well, you know what I mean...

    ReplyDelete

I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..