"Everyone can master a Grief but he who has it”
William Shakespeare
Greed is an incredibly contagious disease 🦠 And, it’s a shame when anyone catches it.
Zippi

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

This is Gretchen, Inching along to perfection..limping actually



I know that this beautiful shawl will someday be blocked and worn, but right now it looks so much like a gorgeous lampshade that I'm tempted to stretch it over one of the lampshades in the last picture. Just as soon as I'm through with the repeats in that portion and move to the larger needles, it will be fit to a shade for displaying.

BTW, I did trade out the shades on the lamps by the chair to white ones. That improved things amazingly, but not quite enough! My poor sore eyes have never been better.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..