"Everyone can master a Grief but he who has it”
William Shakespeare
Greed is an incredibly contagious disease 🦠 And, it’s a shame when anyone catches it.
Zippi

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Latest Knitting, and the lighting solution



This Lamp(the bridge lamp in the middle) was sitting in the studio, needing a new socket for several years. After I showed DH a new OTT light on sale, he went looking for similar lamps at Office Depot and LampsPlus. Meanwhile, I pulled the little bridge lamp out of my studio and looked it over. Happily, after getting a new pull chain socket for her, and a daylight Vision Saver fluorescent, it gives such good light, right over the top of my shoulder, that I can knit at night again in the recliner. Here's my lighting set up for night time.

Then, I started knitting a bit and these next few are the results so far.

First the red Lana Grossa sock, which now shows how the colors are going to work.


I won't over tax the blogger uploader because it works completely backwards. Picasa is still acting like a pig, and frankly I'm nearly ready to trash them both and move to whatever Rissa has. This is getting beyond belief.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much, Bullmonty, for peeking at the new lighting. It is really a great place to knit all day and all night now, if I like..

    ReplyDelete

I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..