Try this one out:
Ohio Caging Mailer
This last two were posted in the KR and I just had to put them here. We have some very bad problems getting an honest vote together in this country. Homeland Security should be watching in other places. "How to Destroy a Democracy from the Inside Out" should be a required class in their FBI training. But wait, they like this, don't they? Or am I confused. They don't like this?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Anyone wishing to see the other Offerings from the thieves go HERE Sorry about the simplicity but I'm using a lap top. Thank you Bev...
-
Welcome to Saturday 9. What we've committed to our readers is that we will post 9 questions every Saturday. Sometimes the post will h...
-
“I Won’t Be The One to Let Go” Unfamiliar with this week's tune? Hear it here . Pretty song, Sam. I love both of these singers. Anyon...
No comments:
Post a Comment
I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..