Cautionary Tales.

Cautionary Tales.
Beware,, I am a knitter. Don't stand still too long or I'll knit you into my latest project.

Friday, February 20, 2009

Indian Fry bread, several recipes.

This Group of Recipes for Indian Frybread is from the Manataka American Indian Council Site. I liked it because it had many recipes on it.

If you are wondering, "why milk?" this site explains why that milk is in it, at the bottom of the page.

I like the non-milk recipe because I can't have any milk products, which is probably true for many people who are more Native American than I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Working my way through the thicket of the American political scene. I am trying to not put any of that up on this blog EVER again. Meh!

Let's see if THIS PART still works. You deserve a treat!

Have a treat.  It's on the House.... We are still hacking our way through the JUNGLE here.....