This is a very important documentary which shows the reasons why Karl Rove must testify, without any immunity from prosecution, before the House Judiciary Committee.
This, making sure that Karl Rove confesses his crimes against the country, is probably the most important thing that needs to be done, immediately, to rebuild our constitutional democracy. Karl Rove is a genius in the use of political terror, and he is as ruthless as any of the monsters of the past.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I messed up my theme.
And I can’t get the old one back. Hope this is readable. Still working on it. Tried something from the P.C.and that was a MISTAKE,
-
Anyone wishing to see the other Offerings from the thieves go HERE Sorry about the simplicity but I'm using a lap top. Thank you Bev...
-
Welcome to Saturday 9. What we've committed to our readers is that we will post 9 questions every Saturday. Sometimes the post will h...
-
“I Won’t Be The One to Let Go” Unfamiliar with this week's tune? Hear it here . Pretty song, Sam. I love both of these singers. Anyon...
Rove would be a good start...I have a list.
ReplyDeleteMe, too, Marj! Let's get together and compare lists. heehee.
ReplyDeleteRove is that dirty oil ring around the iceburg, but "Mr. Shotgun" (and those "Blackwater Buds and the Hallies") are the hidden 90%. Bush is the fool's gold on the tip, peering out over the waves. What Cowards to hide behind an oily ring.