Monday, May 4, 2009

California, The Swinish Flu, and Pooh



Good Lord, this is so funny Pogonip! Thanks! You've improved my swinish mood, so you have.

2 comments:

  1. Gotta' love Pooh, but we could do without this swine flu. I love the miniature Nativity set but sorry about Mary's hands.....maybe someone could repair it for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Laura. Thanks for the comment on Pooh cartoon. I wish I'd thought of it, it's hilarious! And yes, I'll be very happy to see this new flu fade to oblivion.

    The hands of Our Lady.. I think I can probably do something about them, and maybe do some draping after the bisque fire.

    Stay tuned, this might be saved yet. ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Working my way through the thicket of the American political scene. I am trying to not put any of that up on this blog EVER again. Meh!

Let's see if THIS PART still works. You deserve a treat!

Have a treat.  It's on the House.... We are still hacking our way through the JUNGLE here.....