"When I tell you something is dangerous, I mean it. And, I never forget the Victims"
T.J. Hooker
"Everyone can master a Grief but he who has it”
William Shakespeare
”I had given him a life not worth living, but I had also given him an iron will to live. This was a common combination on the planet Earth”
Kurt Vonnegut about his character, Kilgore Trout.

Thursday, October 15, 2009

The Gaza Zoo Zebras

I thought this was a cute story.

From UPI.com

The Gaza Zoo Zebras

This has been a long day.  Herein is a story of a near miss which didn't result in a prat fall:

I tripped and nearly fell going to the ceramics room, on a side walk slab that was raised by a tree root.  I'm not going to be suing anyone but I am feeling like a cartoon character where all the parts of it fly away from each other and then come back with a huge, "THUMP!"

It's really the first time in ages that I actually ran about five steps and big ones.  I'm so glad I didn't fall.  No telling what would have gotten broken.  I'm just starting back to knitting for Heaven's sake!  Thank you, God, for saving me!   I wanted to just come home and eat a BIG chocolate chip cookie.

Celebrating little miracles, every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..