"When I tell you something is dangerous, I mean it. And, I never forget the Victims"
T.J. Hooker
"Everyone can master a Grief but he who has it”
William Shakespeare
”I had given him a life not worth living, but I had also given him an iron will to live. This was a common combination on the planet Earth”
Kurt Vonnegut about his character, Kilgore Trout.

Friday, October 30, 2009

Next up, is a little winter coat.


What colors do you think I should knit it in, and any suggestions of patterns? He is a short legged and very compact 13 pounder.





Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

  1. red and cabled -- so he is noticed - he is a VIP after all (very important pup)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I suggest bulky cashmere, elaborate cables, and custom gold buttons! He's adorable! Of course he's not you late adored doggie, but he's the dog you need now and he will grow to be your darling over time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww.. thanks for your nice comments and suggestions, Ellen. That's the Cadillac of yarns and Wolfie's worth it. I agree on those buttons, too! When his fur is all back in, sometime in the next two/three months, he will be very fuzzy and may not need a sweater but until then, he does. :o) I need to get busy on it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rho, He's certainly a VIP. lol. If I didn't know better I'd think he was half Scottie dog with that little swagger of his. And Red is his color, great choice.

    I'll try to get something soft made be Christmas Eve, with cables and custom made brass buttons, as per Ellen's suggestion.

    ReplyDelete

I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..