"Everyone can master a Grief but he who has it”
William Shakespeare
Greed is an incredibly contagious disease 🦠 And, it’s a shame when anyone catches it.
Zippi

Friday, October 30, 2009

Soctoberfest socks are finished!




Hooray, they are done. And my new sandals, close outs from Land's End that FIT... arrived this afternoon. Yay for shoes that fit! and socks!

That bit of fur in the picture is little Wolfie. He's not our dearest Jazzie, and we know that, but he is such a true match to us that we cannot believe how lucky we were to find him, fall in love with him, and save him.

4 comments:

  1. I just realized that I never said congratulations on finding such a sweet little new friend. I know he will be very happy with you... and I know he will make you very happy too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much, Kathleen!

    He is very sweet, and makes us happy. DH calls him a little "Miracle Dog" because Wolfie survived being out there in the "wilds", as well as some really miserable conditions in his little life. He's a lovely dog. The change in him, from being sooooo depressed in the shelter to being here in his new home, is just spectacular.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rho, I saw that the picture was wonky!

    I stripped it out and put a new one in. I'll send you an email.

    I had to open the toe of the last one and let it out, too short! So it's spit splice and put the thing back in. *slaps forehead!* I can see the point of making toe ups now!

    ReplyDelete

I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..