"When I tell you something is dangerous, I mean it. And, I never forget the Victims"
T.J. Hooker
"Everyone can master a Grief but he who has it”
William Shakespeare
”I had given him a life not worth living, but I had also given him an iron will to live. This was a common combination on the planet Earth”
Kurt Vonnegut about his character, Kilgore Trout.

Monday, November 30, 2009

Knitting Time

With Christmas coming it's really getting scarce, that knitting time, but today I'm going to knit as many hours as possible. This little MUTTS   cartoon made me smile because I'm making a dog sweater for Wolfie.  His coat is coming back in fast but it's still too short to get him all the way through winter. 

The cookie cutters from King Arthur arrived so the baking can commence!  English toffee is on the candy list and Fantasy Fudge, also.

The little coat hanger Christmas tree will be done soon-it's waiting for the zip-ties from DH's stash, and the big tree goes up as soon as some furniture is moved  to accommodate it.

Whatever holiday you celebrate during this time of year, I wish you happiness and peace. 

Now to go knit on the Manly/Beastly Aran and the Beastie sweater.  Wolfie has taken to jumping up on the high bed, scrambling to not fall off in the attempt and running straight at me with those little short legs.  He loves to cuddle but I need some body armor when 13.5 pounds of Dog comes barreling across the bed toward me.  Fun little fellow, is Wolfie.  Dainty little Jazzie just sort of bounded like a rabbit.  Wolfie skims the surface like a little M1A2 Abrams tank.

One year, when DH had a computer to work on out at a desert facility, we watched one of these tanks coming back from maneuvers at top speed, running along the road with us.  The instant I saw that thing, I thought, "I want one of those!".   Well, I do believe that now I actually have one.

Have a very Merry Run up to Christmas!  PIctures of all this  stuff will show up as it's churned out.  Until last week, I had no Christmas Fever at all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..